  *73339 (-20)
  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) It's OK with me if it's OK with you. --Todd (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Blacktron I

I love it too! Blacktron I has got to be the coolest, darkest set there is. The ultimate bad-guys. I own every Blacktron-I set and I still want more! Mark "They're coming right for us!" de Kock "Tobias Möller" <tobias.moller@telia.com> on 11/13/99 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Scorpian Tracker

I just bought my third Scorpian Tracker!! The other two are the origional car,made the second one into a panel truck,the third one might have a suspension system,or what I did a few minutes I put the trucks from the train set and had it hooked (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: legOS on Mac

Chris, check if gnu tools (gcc and binutils) is available for MAC, I guess they are: (URL) says: ---...--- Newsflash: gcc is included in Mac OS X Server after all. Apple just renamed it to cc. To make apps see gcc, open a terminal and type: ln -s (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

Ahhhh, yes, you are right there. However, RS does carry a dual-color two terminal LED which is wired back to back. -russ Maneesh Soni writes: > No. Actually I meant that if you want to use the three terminal dual color > LED that Terry King (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Destroyers are up!

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <382F5439.8275A70E@p...su.edu>... (...) Yes, I've recently purchased an Olympus D340R Digital Camera for $330. I've been very happy with the results. It is a fast camera, easy to use, takes good close-ups (perfect for (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

=>From: "Maneesh Soni" <maneeshsoni@hotmail.com> =>... =>It is not possible to have a two-terminal and dual colour LED. One of the =>three terminals is a common negative terminal of two LEDs that are inseide =>the same casing. The two remaining (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

Maneesh Soni writes: > It is not possible to have a two-terminal and dual colour LED. Sure it is. You connect them back to back, so that positive current gives you green light, negative current gives you red light, and alternating current gives you (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

Yes, but just once so far out of all these sets I've been buying 9several hundren in the last 6 months). It was an arachnoid starbase purchased at Kohls, and it was apparently mispacked at Lego, as is was missing an entire large bag of parts, but (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

Hi! It is not possible to have a two-terminal and dual colour LED. One of the three terminals is a common negative terminal of two LEDs that are inseide the same casing. The two remaining terminals are used to connect positive side of battery to. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  grain co.

partialy finished. (URL) povray of my truss bridge, (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) I'd be happy to factor for folks on this one if there was interest. Since you'd be paying one of my factorees, they get no fee, and I'd halve my usual fee of a buck. email me or see my webpages... (my.voyager.net/lar/...desc.html) Todd needs (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?

Please be kind to me, this is my first message to Lugnet... Does anyone have any idea what the lego part number is for the 5 point crystal in the the following sets? Transparent green; 4910 Hover Scout (URL) Rapid River (URL) {Loader Dozer} (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Check out that cool

(...) He might be a Compartmentalized Dork, though... (just like me!) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  40 lots of Lego, Technic and Mindstorms parts on Ebay

Hello I am currently running around 40 misc lots of spare parts on Ebay. Many of them are Technic and Mindstorms. Most items end on Wed. Some still have no bids or run at openning bids. Please check the complete listing: (URL) LEGO Mindstorms - RCX (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes: <snipagge> (...) helms (...) I will agree on the bat helms, they are pretty sucky, always nice just to have a *very* few for variety, but not in massive numbers. Mike (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Space Monorail

(...) Have you looked it up on www.brickshelf.com yet? Ben Gatrelle (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No trains in 2000!!!!!!

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> skrev i meddelandet <382EF9F0.CC50DBCA@c...ve.com>... (...) Err.. I didn´t look at the leaflet, because in Sweden the trains e in the smae catalog as the rest of the lego and i was used to that. Thanks! (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

Let me share a funny story - I thought I was missing a piece! I got the Technic space shuttle a while ago. Since it was my first Technic set, I had a bit of trouble identifying the various small pieces. So in the first step that required the use of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals

(...) Here's the bad news - I found them in my kitchen. Rubber bands are used a lot in packing fresh vegetables and I save them. I hunted through until I found some that were a fit; so I have no source. If you can't find bands that are a good fit, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact