  *73067 (-5)
  RTLN centerbeam flat car (ldraw)  [DAT]

hereismy latest car, hot off the plan board, not even povray'd yet!! see the whole collection at (URL) it as a weapon Tburger 0 RTLN centerbeam flat 0 Name: rtln-cbf.dat 0 Author: thomas burger (tburger666@aol.com) 1 15 0 0 -130 0 0 1 0 1 0 -1 0 0 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Space ship Animtion

(...) Cool! Alex Me Y! Messenger: legowiz AOL Messenger: legowiz Email: legowiz@yahoo.com (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: All black 5542

(...) Oh, man... Kevin, you have a twisted imagination, and I applaud you for it! This is one of the most fantastic LEGO scenes I've seen forever! Kudos! -Cheese (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Reopened auction 6285, 6081, 6276

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) I'll try and get pictures up asap, however I can assure you that the minifigs are all mint/near mint condition. The shiny shield emblems on the foot-soldiers chests are not scratched, same goes for the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Dino Names (was: Tricerablock's horns)

(...) bingo! yes, john, i read the novel years ago, prior to the film coming out. i'm re-reading it now for inspiration and detail to go into this current lego endeavor. the t-rex swims in the book, which is a scene that never made it to the movie. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact