  *71966 (-5)
  Re: A note about the new SW

Episode IV - VI Sets were available in March. Episode I sets were timed with the May Release. Tom D Garcia <swlego@aol.com> wrote in message news:FKyE81.K8H@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) and (...) "official" (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: displaying special characters

(...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: A note about the new SW

Uhm, hate to burst yer hopeful bubble but...last year, at Christmas, I got a new catalog in a little stocking stuffer set (Aquanaut or something) that had the new catalog with Star Wars and Rock Raiders. Rock Raiders said July, and they came in July (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Minifigs in Dino Land

Hello Fellow Adventurers, With all the fervor surrounding the July 2000 Lost Island of the Dinosaurs releases it is certainly a fun time to be an Adventurers fan. I think I echo everyone's sentiments by saying it will be a long wait until then. But (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  For Sale: 6598 Metro PD Station

I have one 6598 'Metro PD Station' for sale new, factory sealed, minor shelf wear Price $60 US sales, buyer pays shipping, email me Ray (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact