  *71875 (-5)
  Re: Train windows in red white and black.

John Warren <warren71@webtv.net> wrote in message news:FKytMs.4q3@lugnet.com... (...) step (...) don't (...) I managed to get my hands on a 7745 in the late '80's from my late grandpa and that set comes with four pair of red train doors. Call me (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Sadly a look at this group...

Sadly a look at this group, and I see there is no mention of the year 2000 catalogue. This can only mean there will be no pirates this year. Role on 2001! Scott A (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Microfigure wheeled vehicles

Some time ago, I thought: Why should the space fans have all the fun of making microfigure scale models? For those who don't know: Microfigure scale is anything smaller than minifigure scale. So I thought about making a wheeled vehicle in a scale (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) Is this really going to happen?! (...) It is too easy to build your own. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Lego close-out sale at Tuesday Morning

According to an advertisement that I received in the mail, the store Tuesday Morning is having a Lego closeout sale from Wednesday, November 17th through Tuesday, December 30th. I believe that the ad said that sets would be discounted from 33% to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact