  *71865 (-5)
  Another mention of Lego

If anyone's interested in seeing Wrox Press's interview with me - in which I did manage to get a brief mention of Lego, it's at. (URL) need to scroll down to question 10. I think this interview should be read by a fair number of people, mostly not (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help identify this catalog

Mark Koesel wrote in message ... (...) Is it a yellowish-orange color on the cover? If so, I also have one of these. It was lying on a register counter at a TRU and the cashier told me I could have it. About the only thing of interest in it that we (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) looking guys are called) seemed to be exclusively Dragon Masters Helmet with one bullet helm. The Retro-Royal Knights included a number of styles with cheers to the kettle-helm, but again, I didn't spot a bat helmet. I would have prefered a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  The THING (Re: 2000 Artic theme = space)

(...) You want hostile environment? Check out the movie, John Carpenter's "The THING". It doesn't get much more hostile! ..joseph g (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Help identify this catalog

While at Toys R Us this past weekend (in Novi, MI) I was given a mysterious Lego catalog by a very nice cashier. In fact, she even cut the coupon out of the back of the catalog for me, so that I could get $2 off of my purchase 8448. The catalog is (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact