  *70976 (-5)
  Re: White text on webpages considered harmful or safe? (was: Re: Blind to icons)

(...) Either will work if you set your printer preferences to "black and white". You may have to do this through your browser and/or your dos/windows printer settings (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

Since the NOVALTC has decided to have their next official meeting at the grand opening of the Potomac Mills store, we have been researching the opening date ad nauseam. I talked to consumer affairs, they didn't anything about it but they did do some (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: gofish.com.au

Gofish is News Ltd's attempt to break into the internet auction market. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Glen's 3 Lego Auction - 11/8 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Adder/Subtractor

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FKsqtC.AEr@lugnet.com... (...) soliti (...) "adder/subtractor". Mi (...) Non vorrei sembrare megalomane, ma....... (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact