  *68262 (-5)
  Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.

(...) (alot (...) Have any of you heard of the canvas floor clothes that craft people make. Or know any crafters. I made a parade banner years ago when I worked for Domino's pizza, it was 4ft long by 8ft wide. You can get the canvas at just about (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: adventurers villainess

(...) Yeah, except for Incarnations of Immortality. In that series, you can just read the first book (_On a Pale Horse_), and maybe the sixth (um, er, the Satan one). Steve (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: RIS 1.5 vs RIS 1.0 software reviewed

Uh, I am pretty sure I saw "Reset Rotation" just a few minutes ago. And I have a "first ship" 1.0 set. --Jack Gregory Tilman Sporkert <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:NBBBJMHNNJPIKOM...esw.com... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Heehee, so the Dungeon Master is a nerdy minifig who's probably in college or high school and loves computers? ;) [runs away before D&D people can catch him... but knows he CAN'T run from DM's... they control the whole game! DOH! An orc army! (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Hobbies (was: Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.)

(...) That's a great list. It's interesting also to come at it from different angles. Square dancing presumably serves the noble purpose of socializing and exercising, while basket weaving can produce useful results (as long as the baskets are (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.org, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact