  *67881 (-5)
  Re: Microfig-scale BattleMech

(...) It doesn't even have knees. KNEES! I FORGOT THE KNEES! ARRRRGGGGH! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  LTC national convention

We should have an LTC national convention next summer. We could even hold the 2000 foot LEGO track record from Geniuses Book of Records, certainly all the LTC's could muster the track. This could be the highlight of the convention. It would pull in (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages

I've noticed a bump in my site too, since yesterday. Not as dramatic, but still significant. In particular I had 1277 uniqe ip's yesterday versus around 800 average. Also the number of static pages jumped to 13,561 versus the recent average of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Microfig-scale BattleMech

Sproat, Nice mech! I like these that you've been doing lately. Heh, create a POV scene with a couple of lances advancing on the goodg- er, the enemy. 8) Um, not to be *to* picky, but the MadCat is a chicken-walker. The knees should go the other way. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  SW Keycahins (was LEGO Club memebership (was: Bluewater offers))

Darth Vader was the first one, then came Luke in his orange flight suit. Darth Maul makes it three so far... Jon. Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FK9q7o.DD1@lugnet.com... (...) each (...) news:FK7Lsr.G4@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact