  *570373 (-5)
  Re: TEST TEST

TEST 2 "Tristian" <tristian076@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:2oq0e514pr1t5bq...4ax.com... (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: Voxelizer pluging for Blender to design Nathan Sawaya's style sculptures

(...) the site is not accessible any more... where does can I find this plugin? thank you Cristian (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Zellers BOGO and Walmart rollbacks

The Christmas season is upon us. Zellers is having their first Buy One Get One 1/2 price sale of the season! Zellers sale starts Friday October 23rd and runs to Thursday the 29th. All LEGO regular $4.99 to $139.99 is BOGO 1/2 price. I was in a (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  TEST TEST

TEST TEST c'e' qualcunooooooo? (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: The Lindbergh Special "The Train That Raced A Plane"

(...) Very nice (as usual). I would have thunk that the end doors of the baggage car would not have had windows (but...?). I am still floored by the detailing you put on the interior of your cars. I'm almost half tempted to dare you to try that (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact