  *567039 (-5)
  Re: (#1 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09

(URL) Engineers Week Event Photos> - 02-16-09 - Liberty Science Center - JCNJ - Featuring Team Landroids and Say Watts FLL Teams - Legomaster display and building area - Storming Robots Robotics Demonstrations - Many thanks to Nadia Mark James and (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: The Polar Express Mark II

Hey Tony, this looks really good. The photos are very nice. I especially like the pics of the Locomotive and the way the passenger car tops come off. I was wondering do other Train Builders use that 2x2 printed plate as a boiler furnace door lid? (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) 35%. That shows how precise these systems are. I bet it would "whip" around higher than that. Additional gearing down would just make it bigger. I think that pause is also advantageous in that, you get a chance to hear and or realize all the (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: "Behemoth" droid host unit

"Todd Amacher" <atamacher@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:KF57qL.87x@lugnet.com... (...) Great! I half expected it to transform into a vehicle and drive off the first time I saw those tires! ;-) Do you think you could build a version of it that (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) The Ohio State University. My alma mater and my second passion. (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact