  *566739 (-5)
  Re: Forgotten Beacon

(...) Thanks! I was dubious at first myself, but once I saw the finished effect I couldn't remove them again... God Bless, Nathan (URL) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Forgotten Beacon

(...) Cheers Jojo, Compliments from yourself on Castle MOCs always count double ; ) God Bless, Nathan (URL) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Forgotten Beacon

(...) Sorry, there should be a better pic, but I don't have any of the construction ones with me at the moment. (URL) this> should give the best view. Essentially it is a circle formed by right 2x4 wedges, laid on a circle formed of left 2 x 4 (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) I have the source to Mesh Enhancer. I asked for it a while ago and turns out that it was written in Delphi, the same language I use for LDDP. I had some grand plans for integrating it into a L3P post processer but put that project on hold (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickworld - Train Drag Racing

"Bryan Bonahoom" <bryan@brickworld.us> wrote in message news:KE5nMC.nno@lugnet.com... (...) Yay! Rail Racing!!!! (Originally brought to you by James Trobaugh of NGLTC) And originally dominated by me (modified class). :-P All I have to say to you (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact