  *565063 (-5)
  Re: Proof of Concept--Old School...

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:K9HEMn.CBo@lugnet.com... (...) The claw mechanism coupled with the lifting mechanism is a simply pleasurable piece of eye candy. I'll have to remember that design. *Start mental note (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space)

  Re: Legoträff i höst 31 Okt - 2 Nov - Tider, Plats, Kontaktinfo

(...) Jag tar i alla fall med kameran och fotar lite, och en liten krönika kan jag nog få ihop efteråt också. Olof (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Proof of Concept--Old School...

(URL) to my classic space layout will be this little item--a 'pick and place' robot arm that will move a space ship from the monorail onto the carrier. Tis is just the proof of concept to show that it can work--the motors and RCX will come in the (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) --snip-- (...) Hi Steve, I've been watching these appear for the last couple of days and enjoying them thoroughly. If you do add them to flickr might I suggest just adding one or two photos per MOC and a link to the BS gallery. Makes it a lot (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Christmas Tree design?

(...) I've got one that's 19-2/3 bricks tall, and that's built entirely from five copies of the 10069 Tree set, not counting decorations. Those include 68x 1x1 round plates in eight different transparent colors and a chrome 5-point crystal. I (...) (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact