  *564767 (-5)
  Re: Någon som har...?

(...) Sorry! Lite för ovanlig för att jag ska ha mycket såna. Mängden finns på Bricklink men priset kanske är för högt? Micke (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:K8H6pK.oGs@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory palette currently available through LDD. I build a lot of virtual stuff in that program because it's the most user-friendly program I've found for (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés jeudi 9 octobre 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Sets Impulse - Partie 2/2 - Castle ** par Pierre (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  new moc: microscale auditorium

(2 URLs) this moc started out as a study for different radii of curved walls. then i decided to go ahead and finish it into something. i was thinking along the lines of a large public building/display space - art gallery, auditorium, theatre, etc. (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: backgammon game

(...) thank you. i just wish i could build a stronger handle that would allow me to carry it around, but because it's double-walled it's quite heavy. -§ deborah §- (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact