  *564416 (-5)
  Re: Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2008

Will the Friday night LEGO store visit be "after hours" again? I ask because one of our guys is coming in on Clipper from Victoria on Friday evening. (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available

In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote: Hi Sergio, (...) This has been on the LSCs laundry list for a very long time: (URL) they even have a draft written by Jacob: (URL) if I remember correctly all the 1.0.0 and header stuff got into the way. w. (16 years ago, 20-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 50th anniversary of the Smurfs

(...) Nice work Maarten. Did you contact the relatives of the creator (Peyo) abouth this virtual model, Could be interesting to know what they think abouth this model. You never know they ask you to make such a statue for one or another musea? (...) (16 years ago, 20-Sep-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 4

(...) Wow! Nice feature. Haven't tested it yet but this is definitely going to be very useful. I also updated my betatest page. w. (16 years ago, 20-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsRea...gmail.com> wrote in message news:K7GAEx.4E8@lugnet.com... (...) They must be a bit slow to change the brick palette, or there is some error. I tried to find this brick in the LEGO Factory palette, but it does (...) (16 years ago, 20-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact