  *563515 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Town and City yahoo group

What spammers? I have never seen such garbage on LUGNET. Why start something new on Yahoo (very limited) when (URL) Trains-n-Town> is all set up ready to go? (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New Lego Set # 10189 - Taj Mahal

(...) I guess I've been waiting for this thread to appear on lugnet so I could make some comments... I've received a number of e-mails and read some things on the web that I would like to respond to in regard to Lego's new Taj Mahal model. 1. I had (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  set picture 8947

I have never seen such set picture before. Most of the connections are not connected and his right "hand" looks very distorted. (URL) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO Town and City yahoo group

(...) Hi, What spammers on lugnet? I haven't see any questionable material links? Are there any examples on lugnet in the last 3-4 months? If so the Admins of the lugnet should delete the questionable bad taste images from this site. -Abner (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

  LEGO Town and City yahoo group

[Lego Town and City] New Group for LEGO Town and City This site is a family site and I have been upset that spammers have posted questionable material links here. Therefore I have created a new site: LEGO City and Town and it will be moderated to (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Gatchaman/"Battle of the Planets" minifigs

"Gary Thomas" <thomas@kahuna.sdsu.edu> wrote in message news:K5BGy8.AAE@lugnet.com... (...) Very nice minifigs indeed. (...) (URL) already did some of them!! ;-) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) And, at least from my experience, *everybody* has a very good time at BrickBash. Congratulations Duane on this! It's great news. (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) It means next year admission cut in half. Side note to those who don't get the jokes but really have a need to know these things: nobody pockets money from Brick Bash (except the pizza delivery guy), and nobody pays admission for Brick Bash. (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: New Lego Set # 10189 - Taj Mahal

(...) Does look awesome. How do we find out who designed it? (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Gatchaman/"Battle of the Planets" minifigs

Hey Gary, Great job modifying & painting the Wolfman head! Even more amazing is that you found a perfect use for the Timmy head! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the team! I watched "Battle Of The Planets" when it was broadcast from channel 36 (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact