  *559494 (-5)
  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Thanks Philo! I've limited to dots per inch inch and dots per centimeter. This is nice from a formatting pespective because margins and sizes fall into smaller ranges than with inches and meters. Kevin (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Mars mission IV

(...) presentation, of a very novel hack to the RCX. Note that while he used non-LEGO technology (the LEGO solar cells, while robust, have a really poor power-to-weight ratio, and his "energy can" beats the pants off batteries for this sort of (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  using BBB med wheels

Hi All, I'm just starting an 0-10-0 steamer using BBB med size wheels. I was wondering if anyone has some examples of BBB med wheels in use. I noticed Cale had an 0-6-0 steam switcher, Cale are those regular stud increments? Looks like yes. I first (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mars mission IV

"Claude Baumann" <cbaumann@ci.educ.lu> wrote in message news:JxIys1.HME@lugnet.com... (...) Solar Cell / RCX info - From the LEGO site: (URL) What are the specs on the LEGO Solar Cell and Capacitor? The LEGO Solar Cell and Capacitor are designed to (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Mars mission IV

We are currently (and urgently) working on a new edition of our Mars mission project ((URL) The idea is to start from our former RCX experiences and add some new features this time. We are designing the rover in traditional stud-technology with the (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact