  *559121 (-5)
  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) I think my problem is a compiler/Qt/lack of knowledge issue and not a Mac issue since I'm getting the same error regardless of whether I'm building on OSX or Windows. -Orion P.S. Send me some fresh code and I'll try to sort it out. (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Jwt6yq.MG0@lugnet.com... Getting the right pieces was one of the most difficult issues but (...) Your work is so very fine. Thanks for sharing it, Bob (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) Oh, it's widely recognized that a disproportionate number of Mac users are insufferably smug and prone to making grating, snarky remarks. What seems far less understood is that most Mac zealots are really very nice people who try not to annoy (...) (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Urban Pool Hall

(...) Or of course there is alway engraving the sign over multiple bricks. lol They actually work well--the problem being the painting and cleaning process. Here is picture of the Wichita State Logo engraved ove 5 1x8 bricks. (URL) Armstrong The (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) I'm impressed with your attention to detail. Great work! (17 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact