  *381692 (-5)
  The show is called "Ultimate Collector"

I wouldn't consider myself to be an "Ultimate Collector" of Lego, but it's still nice and very cool to be on the show! Dave "Ben Roller" <lugnews@rollerfamily.net> wrote in message news:H9nBGw.30G@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Couple things...

Eric, What time will the meeting start? Will it be the usual time(4:00 p.m.)? -L (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: I couldn't sleep so...

(...) Whoa..big generalization there concerning the atheist remark. I don't think that Brendan was making any comments about the existence of a higher being or the lack thereof, but as to what the picture literally depicted. And I can see his (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: more Ikros?

(...) Nice to see the saga is getting a lot of syndication through slashdot, but read several of the comments directed towards it. Once again, we see posters attacking the storyline of an epic. ...but there seemed to be few complaints of the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact