  *381487 (-10)
  Want to Trade Airplanes?

I have: (URL) want: (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: report dalla fiera di Norimberga parte 2

Mi sono dimenticato : 11) star wars: ancora dei mini set , altri quattro, e un paio di set grandi, tra cui un bellisimo AT-AT ricco di particolari. 12) serie orient expedition: presentati altri quattro o cinque set, tra cui un bellissimo castello (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Columbia

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H9n11z.Jxt@lugnet.com... (...) May (...) This is how I woke up today, with a phone call. I can't believe this happened. I know there are so many risks to begin with but it doesn't make it any (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Columbia

It is haunting that the challenger discussion was just brought up in this group, now more disaster. I just witnessed the footage on television and I and humbled and saddened. My heart goes out to the families of the crew. May this remind us how the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

(...) You might be thinking about Reinhard Ben Beneke's brickshelf page: (URL) ?? Kecia (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Debut MOCs: Landmate Frenzy

Hey Soren- NICE job on these little works of art! They are really awesome! I especially enjoyed looking over the HLM-2b and the K3A. Mladen is gonna be jealous that you whipped up a Sand green mecha first... :<) The Suzuki-HLM-2b is really nice, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Columbia

The caption on the CNN ticker now says "Official at Johnson Space Center: Shuttle is lost." Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to use TowerApi.dll without TowerApi.lib

Hi, again ! I am sorry. I uploaded the imperfect file. I changed the USB LEGO Tower setup and have examined in the state where it is not a standard. Already, I fixed the bug, please download again. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

Soren, She's a beauty! Nicely SNOT-ty and engreebled work, and I must say, your photography grabs my attention. Love it! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Box 3 status

It's with sadness that I relate the following: On waking early to go to the post office, I flipped through the channels, and caught a shuttle mission on CNN. At this time (8:10 AM CT), they hadn't had voice, radar, or instrumentation data contact (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact