  *380738 (-5)
  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) That's pretty depressing - if Spybotics don't make money, Mindstorms is doomed - and if Spybotics does make money Mindstorms *is* Spybotics...so we're still doomed. (...) What I wanted to see happen would have solved that problem quite neatly. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A store front moc

(...) does have the flavor of a mexican-style building you'd see in a western. I really liked the way you used the angled facet bricks on the corners along with the arches - flows nicely. Also liked your use of the 4x4 round brown bricks as columns. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.western)

  Re: MOC: The Hummingbird

(...) Gil, Thanks for the kind words, I suppose the Hummingbird would make a good spotter or FAC plane, too. There was no winch, I didn't have room, so I just made do with a string. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's like A Choose Your Own Adventure Book!

(...) Except for the general rule is the SECOND FRIDAY of every month. 95% of all rtlToronto dinners have been on the second Friday of the month, usually offset by events like shows/competitions. Calum (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

I guess we'll just have to wait on you to get that project you mentioned some time back finished. I recall you were going to design the "perfect" RCX clone. Is that project still in progress? -Rob "John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact