  *379232 (-5)
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) Paul, I dig the fact that it has some unusual features and building techniques... I dig more their inherency to the model. Rotating cockpits are a fun feature to play with. It would be interesting to see a building concept like that become a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Fest

Include me in. The back of my car is cavernous once I've taken the seats out, so much stuff will be in evidence. If I get any time to build anything, that is. :-) Tony "Duncan titmarsh" <sharon.titmarsh@ntlworld.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Prototype Destroyer

(...) Actually, you weren't too far off, it comes in at 248 studs in length, a little over 255 if you count the cannons at the very tip of the bow. -Steve (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Thanks Lenny....with an endorsement like that I'll consider it a success! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Thankye! I had originally set out make this a large artillery piece with the platform encasing a large weapon of some sort with a slight offset to the other side. This would have balanced it a litle better, but it was not to be :) Not being a mecha (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact