  *378936 (-5)
  Re: Some Ideas

(...) SMART (the Seattle-area Mindstorms club) has a list of robot challenges that you could look through. These are merely starting points, you'll have to come up with rules, and so on yourself, but it's a good place to look for ideas. (URL) David (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A newly discovered part that may be useful to trainheads, et al

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:H91G0p.ACL@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I bought one of those (for $1) just to see if it had any parts worth buying. I had written it off because of the pins - I may have to see (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  My "Ultimate Collectors" interview: Thursday, January 30th!

Hey all, The date is set. A local film crew will be coming to my apartment to interview me and my collection. I'm EXCITED! I'll wear my Lugnet t-shirt, of course. I'll give you all the details at the meet in February. Hopefully by then I'll know (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: A newly discovered part that may be useful to trainheads, et al

(...) Hi Ray, That's not a bad idea! I ended up with about 20 of those after the clearance sales. I was thinking that there should be a good way to use them. I may have to try your method and see what I can do. Thanks for passing it on... Tom (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Dream 'bout Science kits

Wow.. I dreamed last night that I saw in STORES those Science kits or sets from LEGO and NASA ! They were wonderfull and great ! ISS, space shuttle... The ISS was about 1 meter long ! I'm VERY curious about them !!! Mike (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact