  *378614 (-10)
  Water-bags fight back

With pictures in the press of some rather threatening craft ((URL) and reports that intelligent Fleebnorks are preparing for war on Earth, Humanity seeks a hero. That hero has emerged in the form of one Nobby Tucker, a former pest control expert (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Glut of 4561 on Ebay

(...) (or last years's Walmart blowout... I know I still have a lot left over from that sale) (...) I gave a quick boo: (URL) indeed there are quite a few. I only got one at 50% and none at 75% so may be trying my luck... shipping is going to smart, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?

(...) Following Fiona question, I'd like to get more info on this AFOL23. The last time I order on S@H from France, the lady and her manager had never heard of such a code !!! Could you please clarify thing and manage that we (Europeans) get the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) Beautiful Shaun! It must be said again. Your Hudson is a really great model. This poster must be printed out as large as possible (on my A4-printer). It must have been a tremendous job to model it in Ldraw with all the curved flexible parts. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner mods to make minifig scale shuttle

First off - Nice ships. The HES Olgas has a nice rugged industrial/military look about it, and a great big hole in the back leading to who knows what. Secondly: Rebel Blockade runners on special?! Where? How Much? Allister (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: Glut of 4561 on Ebay

"Devin Holmes" <devin@gingerloop.com> wrote in message news:H8yB90.n2v@lugnet.com... (...) at (...) It is most likely the result of people picking them up on clearance at Target. I haven't looked but I would suspect there is a similar glut of 4534, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  928 GALAXY EXPLORER 6080 KING'S CASTLE AND MORE ....ENDING TOMORROW

hello Here are some of my current auctions (no reserve) ending tomorrow ( January 20th ) Lego Space #928 Galaxy Explorer (USA #497) ONLY $36 !!! Lego #6080 King's Castle from 1984 ONLY $31 !!!!!! Lego System #381 Police Station from 1979 $21,01 Lego (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: MOC: Willys Jeep with variations

(...) Sorry I ment of course Thanks Joe! Mattias PS. I have just studied your fine minifig roadsters. I see that you also used the seat-piece with success. I will try to make me a copy. Thanks for the instructions. (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Help with MLCAD Spring Generator

(...) Yes Tim, your are right, the diagram is false. The total height is for the distance between the fiber of the highest and lowest turn of the revolution section of the spring. I will look with Michael to change the dialog for the next version. I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MOC: Willys Jeep with variations

(...) Thanks Meno! I will try to make and publish a dat-file ASAP. The construction of the model is not very complicated so I think you can manage to make one yourself. Please contact me if you run in to trouble. I am looking forward to see your (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact