  *378421 (-5)
  Re: Inferior colour rendering in this year's instructions

(...) I've had the same problem-I do NOT like the new color-confusion 'art' at all. I was trained in architecture in college & also took many art courses & did art on my own (& still do); A VERY important concept is to make one's ideas easily read, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Inferior colour rendering in this year's instructions

(...) It's not just you it's impacted me, at least. I consider it a retrograde step too, it tripped me up confusing white and grey. Milton Train Works(tm) instructions will not use shading in the foreseeable future, I don't think... (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Inferior colour rendering in this year's instructions

(...) I've noticed that it tends to be particularly bad on slopes. If the sloped side is facing the light source (upper right, IIRC) then it is rendered about five shades too light. Rounded pieces tend to look really weird, too. In my opinion they (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minispiff assembly instructions

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8vqrI.I1s@lugnet.com... (...) Yes. Do you have a dat file for it you could send me? I'm having trouble making one of my own. Much appreciated. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pickup wheels?

(...) It's a popular request that comes up periodically. Most long term trainheads would agreee it's quite useful. (...) I haven't heard of any good ways yet but would love to hear about them! (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact