  *376158 (-5)
  Lundi 06 Janvier 2003

[ Titres des News ] o Creation: un vaisseau nommé "Le Gaulois" (Space) [ Détails des News ] o Creation: un vaisseau nommé "Le Gaulois" ---...--- Auteur: Jac ( (URL) ) @ 18:18 Topic: Space C'est pas évident, par moment de donné un nom au vaisseau (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.fr)

  Re: avete dato un occhiata ai link per le foto dei nuovi set ?

Temo che il server di lugnet abbia qualche problemino Un mio messaggio non è arrivato e quello di marco lo vedo triplicato !!! Ciao Francesco "marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:H8CDF8.Iz4@lugnet.com... (...) che (...) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED

In follow-up to my last announcement, I wanted to touch on some of the updates to the event web site for those folks who have been waiting on things. 1) Registration: We've added options for children, and a walk-in daily rate for limited attendees. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) So what your saying is 'I Hope lego do a bad job because I'll get the parts I want' :-). Even if that's not what you actually mean. I just buy them off Ebay, I have loads. (...) Check out this link (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ

I just have to say wow. The shear amount of time and energy that must have gone into this is absolutley amazing, not to mention monetary funds. As for criticism, i spent three weeks building a virtual soccer stadium, and all i can do is look at it (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact