  *376011 (-10)
  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

I just took a close look at (URL) and I must say, this looks *very* much like the Anchor Stones (with variations of the textures, of course)! Almost every stone on that page can be found in the Anker catalogs too - not the same, exact, dimensions, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

"Dwayne "Fallenhunter" Miller" <dmiller23@neo.rr.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H8Brs2.2M8@lugnet.com... (...) in its (...) life (...) practical. Yes, in this case you need something like LDRAW/MLCad, where parts can be 'pushed into' each other. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Fly-Bot

Oh boy I did it now. This one is really strange. It was fun to make. {3days} I got the itch to make something. Whoa, what did I make? Born of the Macro Bot Platform. Preview Pix: (URL) Gallery: /-Per Mod-/ (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Turbocycles are real

(...) (URL) recall seeing a MOC posted here within the past month that reminded me of this, but I didn't remember the name Moller then, nor can I recall which MOC it was now. Either way, truth continues to support fiction, especially in space! -H. (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More

(...) And speaking of shopping, spurred on by the encouraging reports from the other end of the state, I ventured to the Holyoke Target during lunch break and checked out the clearance shelf. They had about a dozen of the MOT with the blue car (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: PA003 Power Armor

Hey neat how those white parts wrap around the head, plus a little MP & TK Tech combine to create - A Sparing Partner for MP's White Rabbit?!! Good Job on the mass prod look. e www.mylegomaster.com (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Meeting?

Hi all, I was wondering if there is any plan for a meeting this month? I'm debating disassembling my cliff dwelling to free up my only large baseplate, but if there is a meeting I'll keep it together for a bit. Bruce (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Some Brikwars Questions

Hey Wargamers, I'm staging a TL2 battle against some of my friends in a few days and I have some questions: 1) What is the AV of a single Blok? 2) My trebuchet has a UR of 12! How the heck will any minifig be able to fire it? Thanks for the help! (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New poster, new MOCs.

Phil, Glad you de-lurked. I really like the shape of your Ogel ship. I'd like to see it in real life to get a better feel for the details. Bruce (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  BrikTrak 2002 build 220 now available.

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to let those of you who use it know that a new version of BrikTrak 2002 has been posted on the website. This version fixes a very obvious bug in previous versions; it no longer expires after December 31st 2002! (Sorry about (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact