  *375546 (-5)
  Re: LNP problem

(...) I know that this won't help, but I tried your program (and the lnptest.c program from the lnp distribution) and got the same errors. No message came through, only frame errors. Will have a closer look at this. Regards, Michael (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Dragonfly Hoverbike

Man you crammed some great detail into that bike! I keep forgetting how those doors can make some great stabalizers and wings on small Moc's. The pods for the engines are very well done and look great. A most excellent HoverBike all around. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

(...) I guess I'm getting that predictable :). I've been trying to do something bigger for awhile now and I have just been stumped as of lately. Small just seems so much easier. (...) I was a big time comic fan. The Reaper is based of of Lobo's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Preview of new 2003 sets

''Ken Dowd" <kadowd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:H87IMG.1KI@lugnet.com... (...) Ahhh...hhh......... seeing that make me feel so comfortable. Now THAT'S the way to start a new year. Adr. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Thanks Andrew. I think those 2 are my favorites. That variation almost gives the tempest that Anakin's speeder look. But I think Gil has the best nose variation on a HoverBike yet. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact