  *375121 (-20)
  Re: New Mecha (finally...)

wow, another great moc from mladen. i actually found this on his site and came bak here to lugnet to look for the post :-D i like the tank look and the blue cokpit a lot. i also really like the modularity and the way you used the radar dishes the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MINIs on Rebelscum.com

Can anyone see what part is being used for the "feet" of the AT-AT? (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What a downer :-(

(...) These 3 sound like the 3 models seen in some catalog pictures a while back. (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The XR20 Tadpole.

I happen to think this thing is cool adn tidy the red trans w/ the red details on the white pieces from the jedi starfighter is a nice effect -paul (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  WTB: conveyor belt from 580

A friend of mine recently found his childhood stash of LEGO and is in the process of rebuilding those old and nearly forgotten sets. One set in particular is missing a rather unique part. He is looking for the conveyor belt from set 580 Brick Yard. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Felice LEGO nuovo!

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:H85nGw.DwI@lugnet.com... (...) Perchè non provi a mettere a buon uso questi bricks costruendo la *tua* parte di layout per ITLug? Buon anno a tutti da una "nevosissima" S. Caterina (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) Didn't order triple digits, but I did just order 40 of them. This apparently was enough for Lego to send me an email asking me to confirm whether I really wanted 40 of them or not. (...) Yes, using the code will show the discounted price right (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: What a downer :-( ...and we still will hang on....

(...) I really do beleive that what we say here really does make a difference. The discusion of technic being alive and why it should be has been going on hear for maybe over a year. We may have covered groud that lego cheifs may not have realised. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Mecha (finally...)

Rockin' model Mladen! IMHO, this is one of your best multiped machines yet. Well worth the wait. I especially like the overall chunkiness of the turret. (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

Can't... stop... laughing... (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Problems with new part and S\3069BS01.DAT

(...) Confirmed! Well spotted. Any non-scaling reference to a part is shrunk, except if the reference is from a part. A part is currently defined as a file located in PARTS. "s\3069bs01.dat" (as a path) is located in PARTS. When the new part was in (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Thanks Jamie. I love when people do small creations - they're my favorite. Things like your rickshaw cart. That's my current "little fave". Let's see what you come up with! -Chris (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Ahh, back in the day...:-) (...) Cool. Stick in on a webpage or brickshelf for all to see! (...) Thanks! That was the first one I did (in this new set). -Chris (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Thanks for the words Keith. -Chris (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

(...) Beautiful! The bush on the back really sets it off. And I like how the wings fold out - nifty! (...) Not at all; keep em coming! I want to see a TIE pumpkin fighter!. -Chris (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ABS... but which one?

(...) You mean to say you were... *targeting*? ;-) (...) Precisely. It's based on a feeling, and I'm not alone in that. OTOH, I may be wrong - human nature is not famous for it's infallibility... (...) So have I. And that's why I noticed this in the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New MINIs on Rebelscum.com

(...) Yeah, the AT-AT is hideous, but check out those 8 (count em, 8!) grey wedges. I'm definitely buying multiples of this guy. -Chris (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Adventurers ISCC entry

Gary, Beautiful work! I think my favorite details are the little things around the office. Those file cabinets, for instance, look perfect. Another favorite detail is the fire escape. Great work. Bruce (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

  This is early, I know, but...

So... 1) I am assuming that the GATS is our January Meeting, right? 2) I am also assuming (hoping is more like it) that the Train Show will drum up some new membership/perspective membership. So...My point is: Do we want to set a time and place for (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: New MINIs on Rebelscum.com

(...) Well, they look pretty decent...the Falcon and Gunship look great. I don't care for the AT-AT though. Thanks for the heads up, -Kevin (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact