  *374885 (-5)
  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) containers (very handy) and the storage center is along the lines of what I am looking for. Hopefully my local Home Depot will have some decent selections. -alex (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Nice, picture Dave ;-) Seriously, thanks for the info and the pics. One question: what kind of containers are those?(manufacturer, model#, etc) Right now I'm having a hell of a time finding what I want in a container. Any info would help. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message news:H845JB.CF9@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) because (...) [ ... snipped ... ] While it has been a while since I was at LEGOLand, when I was there I had a conversation with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: What a downer :-(

(...) Not every board game lasts as long as Monopoly or a marathon game of Go. And there's plenty of kids who play RPGs that take up to 100 hours to finish, so I'm gonna have to disagree on just plain (video) "games" being the problem. Even (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane

(...) Ta Richie! The stickers are an art in themselves, but I'll get them better next time 8?) Those glossy sticker sheets are so darn expensive, you can't afford much experimentation! ROSCO (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact