  *374840 (-5)
  Re: Happy birthday, Minifig!

(...) Yeah, I guess I was thinking that LEGO used a different mold for each torso design...but now thinking more clearly I realize that it's just different printing. I'm glad you liked it...I sure hope it comes true! -Kevin (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Mecha (finally...)

Gah! OMG! Mladen has new Mecha! I'm so excited! Dang this picture is nutz! (URL) hey how did you manage to make it stand on slippery surfaces? Is there small detail I missed like a small town tire on the bottom of the foot or is it just rigdged. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: What a downer :-(

"Bob Gomez" <kukumba@aol.com> wrote in message news:H83wI4.56M@lugnet.com... <snip> I guess some will say that the market has changed and kids today don't have the attention span that they used to. </snip> I'm getting a bit tired of hearing this (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

(...) Your trains are colorful and excellently rendered. Who says 'bigger is better' is best? I like strings of smaller waggons as they have more of a dramatic effect. Don't let the building stop now, -Harvey (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Happy birthday, Minifig!

In lugnet.general, Nicole Drumm writes: I also hope this changes, but until (...) regards Arne, Copenhagen (who bought a set on eBay from the US - for MANY money!) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact