  *374779 (-5)
  Re: A few comments on decorated pieces

(...) Does it smell sorta like vanilla? I think I know this product, but I can't remember the name either... -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  ABS... but which one?

Hi all, Some years ago I recall seeing an article about LEGO, where there was a small image of ABS granules being fed to a moulding machine. Back then I did not care too much about it, but now it appeared interesting enough to investigate... So I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickTopia Star Wars Museum

(...) Very good use of onion-shaped oriental roof SPUD. And the building looks nice and inviting overall. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: RCX Voltage Question

"Steve Baker" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3E1374CB.70000@...ail.net... (...) Just a minor quibble... The current for two identical resistive loads in series will be half that of just one of the loads when connected to the same (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MOCs: Some really tiny NYC landmarks

(...) (snip) (...) Awesome buildings! I'd like to be the first to request my favorite NYC skyscraper: the Chrysler Building! -Greg "Fox" Cook (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact