  *374531 (-5)
  8431 Sold Out

Dear LEGO Direct, Is 8431 sold out for good or is this just temporary? On SAH they show it as being sold-out and I was surprised there wasn't an option for back-orders. I decided not to worry but today I got my SAH catalog and I see 8430 but no (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  50% OFF entire stock at Attack of the Bricks

I'm clearing out my inventory to make room for more parts. My goal all along has been to break even on my LEGO purchases, but somewhere along the line my prices went up. So from now on I'm keeping them just high enough to cover the price of my (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pic of Mount Everest set in Instr. for #7418

(...) Erm, you must be talking about #7417 Temple of Mount Everest: (URL)2 (possibly 3) white triangular BURPs Only two. (...) Four actually. (...) I don't see any plain white heads, just three minifig skulls with evil grins. (...) Mind you, I don't (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Where are the 2003 Lego retail catalogs?

Hello everyone, I have purchased a few of the new 2003 sets just to get copies of the retail catalog. For some reason, such catalogs were not included with the larger kits I bought, and I'm just curious if there is a reason for this. I know that in (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Spot the Orange RCX...

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message news:3E11FCFF.8607DD...ers.com... (...) sort the thousands of bricks as this probably would take a lifetime. Instead they make good use of the scrap boxes placed under each builder's table. When (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact