  *197755 (-5)
  controllo tensione batterie

ciao qualcuno mi sa dire se usando NQC è possibile tenere sotto controllo la tensione delle batterie e come ... intendo all'interno di un programma non utilizzando la diagnostica...:-))) grazie Pietro (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I too was thinking of this the other day. There really isn't much left to do besides playset type sets for the Classic Trilogy. Since the license runs til 2007 I was thinking TLC will start concentrating on EpI, EpII, and finally EpIII (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added

(...) Paypal seems to have changed a number of screens around, there are new logos and stuff, and some of the payment screens seem to ask for more information, especially if you check "for an auction". I'm not sure it's value add, really. The last (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Halloween sets?

"Ben Rogers" <ben@bdr.org> wrote in message news:G5913o.HGp@lugnet.com... (...) had (...) Thats the only one that I could see as well. This is not the set that he was given. The freebee set has only a few bricks including this "white brick with a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice MOC

I uploaded a low-quality attempt here: (URL) try to put some more work into it. It needs better lighting for the interior shots. Amy Hughes <lugnews@amyhughes.org> wrote in message news:G58A8t.Dx4@lugnet.com... (...) Perhaps (...) photograph my (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact