  *197635 (-5)
  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

Yes, but Spamcake drive is classified. ;^) I would very much like to see people make MOCs of the Spiffcraft. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits

Tom, I still seem to have a big bag of these sitting here waiting for you, among other things. It's been so long I can't remember what happened to our deal. If you are still interested, let me know. Troy Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Space World

(...) Mark, send me a mailing address on a private channel. You can then let me know when the $$ goes through. Unfortunately I do not use paypal. Trev. (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

Ehhh heh heh heh heh >:) ..nice one... Ja, vat vus very vell done! I have no choice but to try and top this. Who knows? It *IS* technically feasable to get struck by lightning, after all. Sigh. Private: "I'm scared, Sarge!" Seargent: "We're all (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice MOC

Thanks. This structure is just a shell. At this point, there is no inside. Perhaps I'll add it in the future. Brad Amy Hughes <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message news:G57JJ1.8nA@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact