  *197145 (-5)
  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

(...) I would certainly be interested in seeing these. eric (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Salone Internazionale del Giocattolo III

(...) Visto che con voi posso permettermi di parlare senza temere reazioni inconsulte, mi permetto di presentare il mio punto di vista. E` assolutamente scontato che io sia daccordo con l'esistenza delle semiconsonanti, ci mancherebbe altro. Il (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

I am curious as to how they plan to do this. Of course it's already true to a large extent. KL (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Uh. I was mostly joking. I haven't seen a BETAMAX tape since.... well, since the first place my family used to rent videos from, which was back in... crap. I dunno. '85? '86? I figured it was a marketing thing, though, since the main purpose (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:G55qKL.6ou@lugnet.com... (...) It probably won't mean *any* piece, but I can imagine that a good assortment of the most desired pieces will be made available. It would be silly (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact