  *197129 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) A BETAMAX format video of the vid clips? eric (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: See you Friday

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:G54v3u.9K5@lugnet.com... (...) X TENTE == X RESIST THE TENTE!!!...!!! Iain (no) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wires anyone?

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m3wvdpp04a.fsf@...ldomain... (...) I changed the 50 to 43, and I was able to bend the wires more drastically. I also created a part for the 2x2 brick w/o the wire. Then I place (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

How about LEGO stickers? Will actual ones be available? Dan dandman1@concentric.net (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Speaking of lifting spirits, I'm right there with ya'! With the lack of new trains and town sets for 2001, I was feeling a bit down. The revelation of being able to build your own sets lifts TLC back upon the pedestal I placed them on in the early (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact