  *196967 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

did i read that correctly ... does that say that all the instructions will be available on line ... i can't wait .. that means instructions for the 1817, 1475, old maersk truck etc. i sincerely hope it includes all these promotion sets oh it will be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: off-topic.fun

Hah! Om jag först raderar alla filer på min hårddisk, kan jag ju inte maila meddelandet vidare sedan. Tror du jag går på vad som helst? Mig lurar du inte! /Tore (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.no)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I'm guessing that TLC uses the word "free" in the meaning "gratis", not "free" as in "Free Software Foundation". I would be very surprised if TLC are going to use the LDraw format. It has far too many difficult issues for them to use it. If we (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: chrome Castle and Adventurers sets in Sydney

Peter White wrote in message ... (...) These Adventurers sets have surfaced in Safeway in Melbourne. I didn't buy any because they don't look like particularly good value. I eagerly await the appearance of 4817 at $3.99, though. Cheers, Paul LUGNET (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Sale price set on Milton Train Works Doodlebug

Based on the results of the auction, now over: (URL) ended up at 205 USD (congrats to CDWow, Bill Probert), I have set the straight sale price of the doodlebug at 190. Further, I am keeping various Milton Train Works items on sale for a while (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact