  *196945 (-10)
  off-topic.fun

DEAR RECEIVER You have just received a Norwegian virus. Since we are not so technologically advanced in Norway, this is a MANUAL virus. Please delete all the files on your hard disk yourself and send this mail to everyone you know. Thank you very (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Uj...

Hej.. Var upp på vinden här-om-sistens och såg stapeln med LEGO kartonger som jag inhandlat i år. Räknade snabbt ihop att det blir närmare 9.000:- man investerat (!) i LEGO sen den svarta periodens slut i februari... Hoppas det varit ett "kom igång" (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: RIS 2.0 content !!!

(...) Try NT4.0. It is slow - very slow. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  UK lego user group linked from lego.com

Just noticed this, but the official lego.com (URL) site has a link to (URL) this is way out of date. regards lawrence (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW

I'm interested in going also. Depending on when everyone else is going, I may be able to go with the group. Martin ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> To: <lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com> Sent: Wednesday, December (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: I can't read it! No cookies

(...) There's a lot to copy, and little benefit to most from doing so, I suggest that the most efficient thing to do may be for you to go to the front page, turn cookies on, read the stuff, then turn them off again. Or just leave them on. ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Anyone else notice this quote?

"Robin Sather" <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3a2e03cd.506610...net.com... (...) Wishful thinking. (though there is nothing wrong in dreaming) I cant help feeling that this was put together by a marketing person without any regards (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.general)

  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

Hi Chris, thanks for sharing this. I had the same positive results with reed sensors in my automated rail station. The station actually detects the incoming train through the well known light sensor + lamp method, but I wanted a way to distinguish (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anyone else notice this quote?

(...) You're describing a situation that already exists, aside from the fact that he says the software will be free. Actually, it is now, assuming you eat the correct brand of breakfast cereal! "Any" is a pretty strong word. I tend to think that (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Will this reverse the 'juniorization' trend in our Train sets? Only time shall tell. I was just about to post a message saying that TLC has truly given up on trains (my opinion). But when I came across this, it really lifted my spirits. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact