  *196929 (-5)
  Re: Lego AT-AT

Hi Jason, I was indeed. I figured giving it a top speed around 30 m/h would do nicely - don't you think ?? :). Thanks alot for your reply - I figured that the legs and neck would be the two toughest challenges, but making it walk.... - interesting (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  This Friday's meeting...

Hi, this is primarily directed to Robin and Alex/Dean: For those of you that go/went to UBC, I'm sure you realize that it's exam time now. Therefore, I will be unable to join in on this Friday's fun (I have an exam on Saturday, believe it or not!). (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  I got money

sell individual technic pieces. So I can buy 1000 hinges a couple 1000 rods and a few hundred beams (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Anyone else notice this quote?

"Robin Sather" <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3a2df7f1.476240...net.com... (...) Clearly there will be some restriction on the meaning of 'any'. The most obvious one is that the software will only contain a selection of bricks from (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.general)

  Re: Nuovo Iscritto....

"Alessandro Fagioli" <alessandro.fagioli@tin.it> ha scritto: (...) Congratulazioni a te, alla mamma e al giovanissimo futuro Lego fan! Ciao Mario (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact