  *196882 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3A2DBF9B.B4FBF12F@t...com.au>... (...) Look here: (URL) and you'll see this: "The LEGO Shop at Home, the largest LEGO store in the world, offers consumers from Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Classic Space set design and building contest

(...) Thanks, Todd -- high praise considering the poor little guy is suffocating... =) ...I wasn't sure of the extended dealine, and was in a bit of a hurry to get the pictures in and the site listed. -- Richard (he of few white airtanks) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Re: Missing Train Coupler...

Yes... it's around... I put it with the VLC lego box... hmm... well, it was on the table... no fear... it is marked and I know where it was... really i do honest Xan PS: or i could hold it hostage for a little pink bike... "Claus Thiim" (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

Good question. I have plenty in light grey, black and of course blue from the same vehicle as you mentioned. But I have never seen it in white before! Trev (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Classic Space set design and building contest

If you liked it, Tony -- my job here is done. I have your model in grey right here on the desk next to my all white, and now all black, versions of my own design. A modified version of the black one will undoubtedly make it into Castle Blacktron. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) www.brickshelf.com. It seems like LEGO (if they do it right) is going to make those scans obsolete. I'd like to hear from Kevin on this issue. Ben Roller (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Definatly cool! Of course there is bucklies chance of this coming down under for the forseeable future. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

What you said, Baby! I wondered upon these issues almost immediately. Are they reinventing the wheel, or reusing the wheel that has already been made? -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Oh. My. I just can't help but feel that everything is about to change WAY to quickly for any of us to keep up. OK, I have to much to write, and to little time to write it (or type-who cares). Don't you guys realize what this means for all of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Which $20 LoM mech should I buy?

I found that the TRU near me is carrying ALL of the LoM sets (save the big one), and I today bought the red planet cruiser. I'm going back this weekend, and in the long run I only plan on buying 1 of the 2 $20 mechs in the series for a few reasons. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact