  *196601 (-5)
  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) You can find a great set of blueprints of the AT-AT in the Essential Guide to Vehicles. They've got a side, front, and rear blueprint. (I recently found a mistake on the blueprints too!) They've got the side blueprint online at starwars.com, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UK Lego Train fans - Lets Get Serious

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G53Fx1.6w@lugnet.com... (...) LOL I was thinking it was a UK regional train company. Something like 'Midland Line' It just didnt click Huw was referring to MetroLiner. Obviously (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) Horizontal, part 30360 in LDRAW, came in <set:7310 7310 Mono Jet> as well. Awesome, Kevin (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego AT-AT

Hi, I've been toying with the idea of building an imperial AT-AT out of grey Lego bricks. I'm at a loss as how to/where to start, and since I've seen some very impressive version of the AT-AT around, I was wondering if anyone had drawings, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 3 Section Telescopic Crane Boom

(...) Excellent stuff - I was hoping you had something different in mind :-) Jennifer Clark (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact