  *196427 (-5)
  sumo

Ciao ,vorrei sapere se le regole del sumo sono già state decise. Dunque vi elenco quello che già sò: 1: I Sumorobot devono essere costruiti solo con i pezzi della scatola 2: Per la programmazione si può usare l' nqc oppure và usato quello di (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

(...) Any chance of you attacking pieces like (URL), which also have the groove? Steve (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

(...) I use the ldglite as my default viewer, and as we all know it's just a thin port of the ldlite 1.6 source. I know I'm looking forward to some of these new goodies and I think there might be one or two other linux/BSD/*nix users out there who (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Gear train friction?

Amnon, I've also found a not in-significant source of friction is the bushes against the beams (or whatever your axle goes through). I've reduced this a bit on occasion by not using bushes to hold axles in position, but having a brick at each end, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego at PowerHouse

Dave Low <stinglessbee@hotSPA...Email.com> wrote in message news:G519o3.Dzt@lugnet.com... (...) I'm a MUG, and I'd love to see it, but I don't think I can make the 16th. If it's there for 3 months, I'll probably try to get up there sometime in new (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact