 Znap / 258
MOC: I've been Znapped!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:36:39 GMT

Hey all,

I never thought I'd like Znap, but you know what they say about never saying
never . . .

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Znap%20Zoomer.htm

The ship features folding wings, retractable landing gear, and 9v-powered
flashing engines!

Dave
xenobuzz@earthlink.net

Re: MOC: I've been Znapped!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:09:35 GMT

In lugnet.znap, David Simmons wrote:
Hey all,

I never thought I'd like Znap, but you know what they say about never saying
never . . .

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Znap%20Zoomer.htm

The ship features folding wings, retractable landing gear, and 9v-powered
flashing engines!

Dave
xenobuzz@earthlink.net

Very nice...  glad to see someone working with ZNAP.

Ray

Re: MOC: I've been Znapped!
It was fun once I figured out the easy way to Znap them apart.  Your fingers
still get sore though!

Dave