 Year / 2003 / 149
Re: FBTB's Coverage of NY Toy Fair 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:35:01 GMT

In lugnet.year.2003, Frank Filz writes:
Ace wrote:

Tim has finally made it home from snowy New York with 165 images from LEGO's
showroom at Toy Fair. Click here for complete coverage:

http://www.fbtb.net/ny2003/

More pics to be uploaded soon.

One thing I would have loved to see is more information about the
Clikits. Are these at all system compatible?

How about this for info and high-res photos?
http://www.lego.com/eng/info/press/morepress.asp?RegionalSiteId=11&id=606

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu