 Year / 2002 / 8
Re: No speculations here about 2002 sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:40:30 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Norbert Grellneth writes:
Yes, I'm also interested what's with MODEL TEAM and BIG Technic model sets ???
But I have another question - HOW MANY CLASSIC 2X4 LEGO BRICKS WILL BE IN
COMPLET 2001 LEGO COLLECTION ???
'cuse I can't see NO LEGO BRICKS in Technic sets for 2001 !
Oh... good old 80's...

Star Wars System will definately have bricks and other useful pieces, judging
from the ones I currenly own (podracer, snowspeeder, droid fighter, and
lightsaber duel).  Alpha Team looks like Arctic with better minifigures.  Life
on Mars is probably rather juniorized.  Big Technics usually come out late in
the year and a sold primarily through S@H.