 Year / 2002 / 185
184  |  186
Subject:
NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:47:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I don't think anyones's posted anything about these sets yet, if they have,
sorry!  Anyway, check out this web site:

http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/lego.cfm

It's a distribution site, and it lists a bunch of NEW
2002 sets!  Check out the monster sets for Lego Studios:

Werewolf Ambush
Vampire Crypt
Mad Monster Lab
Curse of the Pharoah

No pictures yet, but cool, eh?  These may be very useful for
fantasy-oriented castle stuff....

Also, Satr Wars Ep. II sets are listed.  click on the "Lego: SW EP2 Grav
Display Case" link and you can see
pics of the tusken raiders and Yoda!!! small pics, but neat!  It looks like
Yoda will be a standard minifig, but hard to tell.  You can get an idea or
pricing by dividing the suggested price by number of kits.