 Year / 2001 / 66
Re: New canopies/pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:56:08 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

Jeez.  Just quickly looking at the new 2001 scans on FBTB, I can ID all kinds
of new pieces, especially new "canopy" type pieces.

1) The Imperial Shuttle set has a new canopy (and definitely has a pilot in
there)

Look closely..:-) It's not a new canopy, a canopy that introduced in
2000 sets (arctic, new city floating boats, stupid radar truck of space
port, etc.)

Selçuk

2) At least one of the Life on Mars 'mechs has a new canopy piece.

3) The Life on Mars big set (the air-pump base) appears to be an alien base,
and seems to have the same new canopy piece in opaque colors, including purple.

eric