 Year / 2001 / 373
Re: MARS INFO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 09:09:38 GMT

Hi,

you might have missed a previous message about three additional S@H
exclusive LoM sets 7300-7302. If so, the following posting might be
interesting for you as you will find links to more pictures there:

http://news.lugnet.com/year/2001/?n=344

for 28 further LEGO sets not yet listed on LUGNET see also:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?Year=2001

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
Lugnet #479 - The World is full of AFOLs - e-mail: gech1@t-online.de
my website: members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/my_own_news.html

"darrellk" <darrellk@pixelmonkey.net> wrote in message