 Western/Wild West / 832
Re: Falsification or unreleased
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.western, Anders Franzén wrote:
I'm sorry if this is old news but...

While browsing Brickshelf this evening I stumbled upon these two Western sets
I've never seen before, 6758 and 6776:

Is this just a hoax or is it unreleased official LEGO sets?

These are MOCs that one of the guys over on Eurobricks put together.  Pretty
neat idea for a sub-theme, and excellent work putting them together as "sets".

-Elroy