 Western/Wild West / 221
Re: Anyone see any copies of 6746 Chief's Tepee?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 23:01:18 GMT

In lugnet.western, Ryan M. Taylor writes:
Greetings all!

I have been looking for a new copy of the Wild West set #6746 Chief's Tepee.
Unforunately, I missed out on the Shop @ Home special today.  If anyone knows
of any stores near them with the set for sale at a reasonable price, please let
me know.  I would be interested in making some sort of deal so that you could
buy the set set and ship it to me.  If intersted, let me know.  Thanks for your
time.

Sincerely,
Ryan M. Taylor
rmtaylor@cctr.umkc.edu

I just saw a reference to this set in market.shopping regarding the TRU sale
this week...check it out...